Ironwood Midstream Energy Partners LLC is a newly formed midstream company focused on the design, construction, and operation of crude oil pipeline projects in West Texas/Southern New Mexico and is actively seeking midstream opportunities in other basins.
- Ironwood is committed to building a midstream company through acquisitions and greenfield construction projects that will provide its customer base with best-in-class service and accessibility to premium markets.
- The Company's management team has more than 100 years experience in all facets of the midstream industry.
- Team members have worked with such blue chip companies as Kinder Morgan, Texaco, Aquila, Energy Transfer, and Regency Energy Partners.
Ironwood believes that gathering systems will provide better pricing and greater reliability than trucking. Pipeline infrastructure affords producers stronger netbacks and more attractive wellhead IRR's.
Management Track Record
Designed, constructed, owned and operated a crude oil gathering system in West Texas
- Approximately 40 miles of 12” and 8” high pressure pipeline
- Throughput design of about 100,000 bbls/d including truck terminal, lease automatic custody transfer (LACT) bay facilities, multiple receipt points and storage
Project management for design and construction of crude oil trucking, storage and pumping facilities in South Texas
- Three trucking terminals with a total of 644,000 bbls of storage and 30 lease automatic custody transfer (LACT) measurement facilities
Project management for design and construction of crude oil and gas gathering/transmission pipelines in South Texas
- Over 140 miles of 4” to 12” crude oil pipelines and 20 lease automatic custody transfer (LACT) measurement facilities
- Nine metering facilities for crude oil pipeline measurement and 8,000 HP of booster and mainline pumps
- Over 200 miles of 8” to 24” natural gas pipelines, measurement facilities, and an amine plant