Michael L. Williams, PE email@example.com
Michael Williams has over 34 years of hands-on technical and management experience with midstream gas gathering, transmission, storage, processing and fractionation activities.
- Most recently, Mike founded Clear Springs Energy Company LLC (CSE) and served as CEO, President and Chairman of the Board. CSE was formed for the purpose of acquiring, constructing and managing midstream energy assets. CSE operated and maintained assets in Maverick, Dimmit, Zavala, Frio and Web counties in Texas.
- Prior to CSE, Mike served as Executive Vice President and COO for Regency Energy Partners where he was responsible for all engineering, operations and commercial activities. An HM Capital portfolio company, Regency rapidly expanded through asset optimization, asset acquisitions, corporate acquisitions and the completion of substantial organic growth capital projects in the company’s asset base in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Kansas and Colorado.
- Prior to Regency, Mike served as Vice President of Engineering and Operations for Energy Transfer Partners, L.P., a midstream natural gas company with operations primarily located in major natural gas producing regions of Texas, Oklahoma and Louisiana.
- Mike has also held positions at Aquila Inc. (Vice President), Texaco (Vice President), and Delhi Gas Pipeline.
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Mississippi State University